These wishes are from Whats Art for all those who have contributed to making this 2021 truly unique …
- A year of rebirth, as for everyone… which has turned into an unexpectedly amazing year….
- A year in which we saw the artists return to the “center of the circle”, in those live performances that we all missed
- A year in which the public, albeit timidly and step by step, took to the streets to freely use art, recovering a smile and a little serenity
- A year in which all the various organizing bodies were able to give the # Art and #Artists the right weight, dedicating spaces, initiatives and contributions
- A year in which Whats Art worked a lot, far and wide for the Marche:
- On 19 June for the Music Festival in Recanati, he inaugurated the guidelines for street art in collaboration with the Recanati Administration, the technical office and the Municipal Police;
- On June 26, in collaboration with the Villa In Canto Association, he organized “Le Vie del Pellegrino” for the Municipality of Loreto, a day with an artistic and cultural background to promote the streets of Loreto;
- On 9-10-11 July in the historic center of Recanati the Art Festival returned, inaugurated by the exhibition dedicated to his friend Fabio Mariani curated by the CCS Le Grazie Obiettivo per Tutti;
- At the end of June, the first course conceived by Whats Art for Futurability began, a project curated by the Fonti San Lorenzo Cultural Center: the one on photography in live performances.
- In July the artistic direction of Monsart Street art festival in collaboration with the municipality of Monsampolo del Tronto (AP);
- For all weekends in July and August, collaboration with the Municipality of Ancona for Ancona Summer weekend: live shows in Piazza Roma
- In September, a small contribution for Marche Stories, a cultural initiative in the historic center of Morrovalle;
- In October the second course for Futurability: the one dedicated to the construction of glove puppets, whose final show has been postponed to 2022
- In December it was the turn of “Together is Christmas” in collaboration with the municipality of Porte Recanati which will last until January 2, 2022, along the main Corso Matteotti.
- On 19 December everyone in Piazza G. Leopardi for the second edition of Coltiva L’Arte. Maps in support of contemporary art. A really pleasant morning, in the company of the Marumba live set.
Thanks to all and Happy Holidays … … that 2022 will still allow Whats Art to create events in which Art with a capital “A” is at the center of every choice and every idea.